Saturday, September 30, 2006

Warning... And enjoy!

This blog is written by a novice... So enjoy. If you are unfamiliar with what a house church or simple church is. I encourage you to look at the links down the side. The Church of Jesus Christ is diverse and does not always meet in a large building or need big budgets! It can be experiential and participatory.

I am still updating from notes taken and thoughts, I should have it all complete by Tuesday, September 13, 2005.

Those who'd be Englush Majoirs, Jornalists, ur Gramur Kritiks... Soree!

4 Comments:

Blogger Marti G said...

I'm so glad I found the link to your blog. We attended last year, and had planned a two-week vacation to Colorado (from Maryland), including a return to the conference. Because of gas prices and other issues, we weren't able to make the trip.

Having your blog to read was nearly like being there. We know the layout of the hotel and the street and the festival and the other things you mention... so we loved seeing the pictures! It was fun to scan the crowd pics to see if we could recognize anyone from last year :-)

Most importantly, I liked reading your notes and comments - it's nice to know what was talked about and shared. Your inclusion of the scriptures gives me stuff to chew on for the week.

Thanks for your diligence and time in typing all of this out for us. I'm looking forward to reading about the sessions that you mentioned, but didn't get to detail yet!

7:25 PM, September 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a blast this afternoon! I am starting a taxi service soley for Christians going to and from conventions.

11:52 PM, September 05, 2005  
Blogger Steve said...

Do you have notes from Simson's talk(s)? If so, could you e-mail them to me? smh00a@acu.edu

I was disappointed I couldn't attend this year. Thanks for your service on this blog!

Blessings,

4:02 PM, September 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:30 PM, September 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home